Here is photos of the arrow that Matt Stone and I have been refurbishing since May. The new tramp is on its way. Not long now until we can get her on the water.

Views: 248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very Nice work, Looks Great 

Great job guys.

I look forward to seeing you on the water.

Great job

Hi Guys, Hull now complete. This new tramp made by Irwin Sails fits perfect.

Attachments:

RSS

Events

Forum

16 sq wanted

HI there. I'm looking for a reasonable quality, not overly expensive 16 sq for club sailing (not nationals or serious racing). Don't want to buy someone else's problems. Give me an email paul@englishcommunications.com. Should be on Australia's…Continue

Started by Paul English in latest activity Feb 28.

Nacra 5.8, For Sale

AMPS Marine offer For Sale an old but a goodie, Nacra 5.8 Sail number 1221. This boat came second in the 1992 Worlds at Harvey Bay. Named ( U Carn't Touch This) I then personally owned the boat straight after the worlds. It is in need of some…Continue

Tags: 5.8, Nacra

Started by Alan Herbert in For Sale Jan 18.

Nacra 5.8 Demo 12 months old

AMPS Marine offer For Sale 1 demo Nacra 5.8 Sail number 1670. It comes complete with registed trailer, Sailbox and beach wheels. This boat is in perfect NEW condition and will not disapoint. Asking $18,800.00, Call to inspect or test sail 0411 511…Continue

Tags: 1670, 5.8, Nacra

Nacra 5.0m For Sale 1 Reply

AMPS MArine have for sale 1 Nacra 5.0.It is being offered complete with registered trailer, sail box and beach wheels. This is a very tidy boat. It does have a few marks etc. It is being offered fiorst as is for $3,500.00 OR if i start touching up…Continue

Tags: 5.0, Nacra

Started by Alan Herbert in For Sale. Last reply by Dave Jan 18.

Nacra 350, Demo For Sale

AMPS Marine offer For Sale is a Demo Nacra 350, It has only been used once at the recent nationals and it came 3rd, with (2) juniors on it for the first time ever. It comes complete with Registered trailer and BEach Wheels. Never to be repeaded…Continue

Tags: 350, Nacra

Nacra 5.8 number 1626 for sale 2 Replies

Nacra 5.8 "Ram Raider", sail number 1626, winner and line honours of the 2013 Goolwa to Meningie race is for sale, I'm looking at an upgrade to a newer boat, $7000 without spin kit and with good club racing sails, inc trailer and beach rollers.…Continue

Started by Jeff Southall in latest activity. Last reply by Jeff Southall Oct 14, 2014.

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Dave.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service