Here is photos of the arrow that Matt Stone and I have been refurbishing since May. The new tramp is on its way. Not long now until we can get her on the water.

Views: 208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very Nice work, Looks Great 

Great job guys.

I look forward to seeing you on the water.

Great job

Hi Guys, Hull now complete. This new tramp made by Irwin Sails fits perfect.

Attachments:

RSS

Forum

Nacra 5.8 number 1626 for sale 2 Replies

Nacra 5.8 "Ram Raider", sail number 1626, winner and line honours of the 2013 Goolwa to Meningie race is for sale, I'm looking at an upgrade to a newer boat, $7000 without spin kit and with good club racing sails, inc trailer and beach rollers.…Continue

Started by Jeff Southall in latest activity. Last reply by Jeff Southall Oct 14.

Capricorn F18 for sale

2003 F18 CapricornBouyer special hulls 1 of 9 builtFibreglass foam sandwhich hullsAlluminium mastCarbon fibre accessories180kg Fully Rigged!!Inc:Main Sail Goodall 2012Jib sail Goodall 2012Spinaker (yellow) Goodall 201210:1 Main SheetCentre boards /…Continue

Tags: F18 Catamaran For Sale, Capricorn F18 for sale

Started by Dave in latest activity Aug 11.

Bart's Bash - World Record Attempt!

Dear Members, Howdy everyone, it’s Ant Richards here. Some of you may remember my previous work, “Rumblings from your Rear Edition’s 1 to 7 2013” and of course “R.F.Y.R Edition’s 1 to 7 2014”! Whilst I have moved away from such dizzying hierarchical…Continue

Tags: 2014_Barts_Bash, Mount_Martha_Yacht_Club, Bart's_Bash_World_Record_Attempt

Started by Dave in latest activity Aug 7.

Capricorn F18 For Sale

Capricorn Formula 18. Australian built so you know its better quality construction.  Sail number 88. Originally owned by Stevie Brewin an international A Class champion. Comes with measuring certificate. The Boat is up for sale after a great and…Continue

Tags: F18 Capricorn For Sale Sail Number 88, Capricorn F18 For Sale

Started by Dave in latest activity Aug 1.

Refurbishment of Arrow 1625 5 Replies

Here is photos of the arrow that Matt Stone and I have been refurbishing since May. The new tramp is on its way. Not long now until we can get her on the water.…Continue

Started by Tash Van Rennes in New Projects. Last reply by Jeff Southall Jul 30.

Build yourself an Arrow 14' racing catamaran

Don Stafford from Victoria has recently built an Arrow for under $10,000 including rig.Here are some photos. More to follow.For more information contact Geoff Carter Arrow and Arafura Association at…Continue

Tags: Arrow

Started by Geoff Carter in New Projects Jul 1.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Dave.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service